Sunday, January 27, 2013

Episode 17 - Home

There is nothing better than being in your homeland. But all of this is just happening for 2 weeks. In 2 weeks time, I'll be sitting in a 23 hours flight hoping that I could stay in Singapore forever. However, I'm just going to enjoy my life here for a while.

Nothing is better than laying down on your own bed.  Yes, I agree that over at New York, my bed is much more comfortable , but there is nothing better than your own bed. The setting of the room is still the same. I love it so much.

"Love, let's head out for dinner," Mom came into my room and sat on my bed. "Let's have chicken rice. I know you miss that."

Mom knows me best! She knows what I'm craving for! It's time to indulge in and lose all these fats once I'm back in New York. Singapore is a food paradise and I totally agree to that eversince I moved to New York.
I got out from bed and had a change of clothes.

20 mins later, Dad had the car moving in no time. Hawa Restaurant it shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment