Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Episode 16 - Blessed

23 hours of flight without transit is so torturing! Thank God Mom paid for me a first class seat travelling with Singapore Airlines.


"Miss would you like a glass of orange juice?" An handsome steward asked.

I nodded my head and took a glass of orange juice from him. I'm not sure in which part of the world I am right now. 14 hours more to go!! I switched on the television and picked out a movie to watch. But no I found KBS Music Bank. That can kill the boredom . But soon after I got into a deep sleep.

"Good morning passengers of SQ 09. We will arrive in Singapore in about 10 minutes time. Please ensure that your seat belt is fasten and stay in your seats. Cabin crew please return to stations," the Captain gave instructions through the sound system.

"Hello Singapore!!!!! It's been long!!" I shouted in my heart. I can't wait to meet my family!

I walked down the way to the baggage area. As I was waiting for my luggage, i saw my little brother waving to me hoping that he could be seen. I waved back. I wish I could run to them now but the luggage is stopping me! Oh there comes my pink luggage!! I took it away and ran out to the arrival hall.

I let go of my luggage and hugged my mom.

"I missed you!! " Tears were already falling!

And then I went to hug my dad! I miss dad's hugs. My brother, Aiman, hugged me from behind. I miss this monkey! Nazrul was a little to shy to hug me as we are both grown up now. So he just gave me a wide smile.

"Aiman! Did you lost weight? Where is your pau cheeks?" I jokingly asked. He grinned at me .

As i was talking to my family, suddenly I received a hug around my neck! It was a moment of shock! I turned around and saw Irma!!

"Nisa , I miss you!!" She hugged me from behind.

"I miss you too!!!" And then I saw Rhea, Eve and Geralyn running towards me . Another group hug!!!! I'm so blessed!!

Tears start to roll down my cheek. I miss this group of girls as much as they miss me! Dad took my luggage. I walked with the girls hand in hand just like how we did back in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment