Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Episode 13 - Second Thoughts

It's gonna be a year eversince I left Singapore. A new year is coming and I made up my mind to leave everything behind as new year approach.

A normal Tuesday. I reached home with a sour face as gym today was really really tiring.

"How come you gained a kilo Nisa? I thought your diet plan is working well!!" Coach nagged at me. I kept my hea down all the time. I can't blame anyone else but myself. I feel fat nowadays. That's because Daniel stuff me with food. Everyday he would picked me up and have dinner together. Sometimes I rejected but he would appear out of nowhere. Just like now.

"Nisa, Daniel is waiting for you at the porch," Mom came up all the way to my room just to tell that. She could have called me.

"Mom can you do me a favour? Can you tell him that I'm not feeling well. Please ," I asked. I do not know why but I just do not want to meet him today.

"Okay darling. Have a good rest. Call me or Mak Ima if you need anything. How's gym? "

"Tiring as it is," I replied coldly.

"So you want to avoid him is it?" Mom asked. Wow how did she managed to know.

I nodded. Mom then gave me a kiss on the forehead and then she left the room. Soon I heard a car driving off. I looked out of the window, red jaguar was zooming past the dark street.

'Sorry Daniel'


Next day in school during lunch, Adelyn was telling me about this new movie and we should catch it together. A plan after school. Thank God my baking class is cancelled today.

"Rise of The Guardians is really awesome. Okay the trailer makes the movie awesome! Popcorn is on me!" Adelyn seem to want to go so much.

"Okay lets' run to the cinema once Mr Naggy released us! " I said.

We called our Marketing Lecturer Mr Naggy as he always nag at us before and after a lecture. How did his kids survive his nags? But on the other hand, I miss Mom's nagging.

As i was sipping my Coke, I saw Daniel walking towards me. Ohmy, what does he wants now?

"Adelyn let's go. I need the library," i pulled Adelyn away.

"Are you avoiding Daniel? "

Why does it seems that everyone can see me through? Am I that really bad in pretending.

"Yes I'm avoiding him and don't ask me why!" I turned to Adelyn and speak the truth.

Daniel was shocked as I walked towards his direction without looking up to him and smiling .

'I just need to get away from you'

No comments:

Post a Comment