Sunday, December 23, 2012

Episode 11 - Is It A Sign?


After sorting out my thoughts, I start to build up myself again. Kevin is not the only guy in this world. If before he enter my life I can live a happy life, why not after he ‘left’ me. To think about it, he didn’t left me. In the first place, we didn’t even have a proper status in our relationship. But its hard to tell myself that he Is my past now. No point waiting for him.

I walked down the hallway to my class. 45 minutes to class and I am early. Its going to be a long day today even though it’s Friday as I have track training today. But hey yea , no complaints!

Adelyn approached me from behind                             

“Nisa!! By any chance do you know who is Daniel?” She asked with her eyes wide open.

“No, who is that?”

“I don’t know how he know you but is he waiting for you at the library. Go to him!” Adelyn rushed me.

I was surprised. Since I am still early for class, no harm finding out who is Daniel. I walked towards the library. A 5 minutes walk from my faculty block.Standing at the entrance of the library, waiting for Daniel. I wonder how he looked like.Suddenly, a guy approached me from the left.

“Found your way around school already?” this blue eye guy approached me. And he took my thick accounting book from my hand.Oh so he is Daniel!

“Yes, I am getting used to this school.” I replied “Oh and how did you even know my name?”

“I am a senior remember?” he giggled it away. With those dimples on both side of his cheek. Guys with dimples is a major turn on, I swear!

“Yup, a senior. Anyway, what’s up you wanting to meet me?” that sounds a little too casual Nisa. But this is way too awkward.

“Are you free for lunch? I know you cant make it for dinner. Track training.”

I was taken aback when he know I am in Track and Field.

“Sorry I am on diet,” Goodness sake Nisa! What have you done?? You should never tell a guy that you are on a diet.

“oh wow, okay then.  Just thought of treating you to Grey Papaya!” He offered. 

Oh my! I love Grey Papaya! They have the most awesome hotdog bread. It has the same concept as the hotdog bread in Ikea back in Singapore. But I already said I am on diet, there is no way that I am taking back my words.

 “Thank you for the offer. Oh and I am late to class. Talk to you another time,” I said. I need to get away from this awkwardness situation. And there seem to be no one around the library at this timing. To be honest, I still have 25 minutes to class. Well.

“Oh okay do you want me to walk you to class?” He offered.

“Hmm no thanks ,” I rejected politely.

“Okay then. See you around!” He passed me back my book.

Okay mission accomplished.

Class started a little late today as Mr Brown was rushing some stuff before entering our class. Its problem discussion day. I can never get the hang of this topic. I opened my book and I saw a little piece of paper.

‘212-457-9876. It was nice getting to know you’ . I smiled it away and looked up to the screen.

“Daniel is a good guy. It can help you to get over Kevin,” Adelyn whispered to my ears.

Yes, I told Adelyn everything about Kevin. She Is like my best friend now and I can share with her almost everything and anything. I’m glad to have her. About moving on, its not easy. We all know that its easy to say that we will move on but our heart knows best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment