Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Episode 14 - A Tough Decisions.

A month since I avoided Daniel. I have been trying to figure out myself what is the real reason I've been avoiding Daniel. A month left before I return to Singapore for 2 weeks. I couldn't concentrate in lecture today. I don't really get it what he's saying. My phone vibrated and I brush my papers aside to get my phone.

- A new message received -

'Meet me at the linkway to Block B. Urgent' . A message received from Daniel.

"Adelyn, I need to head out for a while. See you later," i informed her. She was shocked to see me packing my bag in a hurry. What could be that urgent? When the lecturer's back was facing us, I sneaked out of the lecture theatre. Nisa is a badass.

I made my way to the place Daniel asked me to go. Seriously, what could be so urgent? I increased my walking speed.

As I reached the place, Daniel turned around like he know I am approaching.
Daniel gripped my hand as soon I stood infront of him.

"Nisa tell me what have I done? Why are you avoiding me? " Daniel questioned me

"No im not avoiding you. I just don't wanna be close to you," sometimes the lie is better than the truth, I thought.

"You know that I like you and I want to he by your side. You know that," Daniel said. He start to sound teary.

"No i dont know," I replied. I'm still in my stubborn self. I'll just pray hard that I won't regret this in the future.

"Look into my eyes now and say that you don't know. Look! " Daniel demanded.

I looked up to his eyes and said "I don't know."

Daniel let go of my hand and took a step back. And then he took a step forward.

"Fine. Since you insisted of not knowing my feelings towards you, I will leave you alone. I won't care about you anymore. But don't come back to me saying you are sorry. Cause once you do that, I'll never let you go," Daniel wiped of his tears and left.

I stood by the linkway without bothering the surrounding. I started to tear. Why am I tearing when I made the decision already? Sometimes, stubborness leads to nowhere. But I know now its not the matter of stubborness, I'm just unsure of my feelings towards him and I'm not ready to open up to anyone yet. I'm just not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment