Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Episode 15 - Returning to my Homeland

"Are you done with your packing Nisa? We got 1 hour plus before leaving for airport," Mom came into my room and sat on my bed.

"Yes Mom . I'm almost done with packing. I have a great feeling that it would be overweight," I said that while putting my MacBook into its bag and then into my luggage. My luggage is sweet pink. Mom got it for me while doing our monthly shopping last month.

"Take it. Some money for you to spend in Singapore," Mom passed me a whiye envelope. I was reluctant to take it but Mom placed it in my hand.

I opened the envelope and took a look at the amount. A thousand dollar in Singapore currency. Astonished.

"Mom why so much? I'm just going for 2 weeks! " I said . I'm not good with money. I'm scared I will spend it away.

"Just take it. Shop in Singapore. Once you come back, there'll be a surprise, " Mom smiled it away.

Mom is full of surprises. But after she surprise me, I will feel bad after taking the surprise as I know she might spend a bomb on it.

I took my Iphone 4 from the drawer, too out its Sim Card and place the Sim Card into my Iphone 5. I'm leaving my New York line in New York.

I sent a message to Adelyn using my Singapore line.

'Hi Adelyn. I'm flying off to Singapore soon . If you need to contact me, comtact me using this number okay. Bye and take care. '

I decided not to leave any message for Daniel. I know he is still angry with me. In school, he pretend like he doesn't see me. An eye for an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment